Friday, March 30, 2018

Spring Trim



Several years ago now (I believe it was in 2011), I shaved my pubic area for the first time. I was planning to wear a particular cosplay that involved a very short skirt, and I was going to be wearing swim briefs underneath, just to make sure I wouldn't get in trouble for exposing anything you normally aren't allowed to expose in public. So, naturally, I wanted to be nice and trim, just in case anybody got a glimpse of my "bikini line".


In the long run, I don't think I like the "totally smooth" look enough to keep it that way all the time (at least in that particular spot - just about everywhere else I'd disagree), but I do like to trim it back on occasion, and it's fun to have a change of pace every once in awhile (especially for pictures). So I've kind of gotten into the habit of shaving it all off once a year in the spring around the same time of year that I first did it. It's become a sort of tradition.


No comments:

Post a Comment