Saturday, February 17, 2018

Going to the Ballet



I'm going to the ballet tonight, so I thought this would be a perfect excuse to put on my tutu and take some pictures.

Checking the curtains, in my underwear.

The nail polish has to match!

I respect and admire ballerinas very much. Most of my favorite photographers have photographed dancers of one sort or another. And I love wearing this tutu - it feels amazing. But I feel like an impostor. I don't have the moves. I don't have the experience. I don't have the training. I don't even have the flexibility. I wish I had a dance routine to perform. But this wouldn't be the first time (nor will it be the last) I've felt like my photography was a pale imitation of what inspires me. It figures that I felt a lot more comfortable taking mildly erotic/fetish-type photos than trying to be something I'm not.



Although, in my defense, dance is at least as sensual an activity as nudism, if we're being honest.


On the other hand, the only reason I started to get undressed - I swear! - is because I was getting hot. Pervert or no, you can't say I'm not a genuine nudist. :-p


Still, I know erotic potential when I see it. -_^


No comments:

Post a Comment