Monday, December 18, 2017

Why Nudism? (Part 16)



Though I am a model today, it took me a long time to find the beauty within myself. I never thought I was attractive until other people started telling me so with some regularity. And though I love my body now, I've been told some pretty insulting things. My first time going nude in a social setting (not a specifically nudist environment - which was my mistake), I overheard somebody referring to me as an example of the type of person who "just doesn't look good naked". Yet nowadays I like to joke that it should be a crime to cover up my naked body with clothes! I've been called a "freakish man-woman thing", and have even been ridiculed for the size of my penis (by someone who's apparently never handled one and doesn't understand how they work). Yet I'm proud of the way I can bend genders, and my genitalia is more than adequate (exceptional, even - so I've been told) when it needs to be. The point is, it doesn't matter how beautiful or how ugly anybody thinks you are, you have to learn to love yourself. It doesn't happen automatically, but it's critical for your health.


No comments:

Post a Comment