Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Dress Hunting



When it comes to shopping for pretty dresses, there are two peak seasons. In the spring you have Prom, but in the fall there's Homecoming! I may have gotten a little carried away, loading up both my arms with colorful dresses at the consignment shop. What's worse, it was getting close to closing time, so I was a bit rushed. That's why I didn't get more pictures (or good ones, at any rate). Most of them didn't really fit anyway, or suit my body that well. But I did end up with four (two pink, including the one in the picture, and two in different shades of green), each under $15, which is pretty good. Maybe if I collect enough dresses, I can get rid of everything else in my wardrobe and just wear them as everyday clothes! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment