Saturday, July 8, 2017

I Saw Her Standing There



Perhaps I shouldn't reveal my tricks, but I've always taken a hands-on, behind-the-scenes approach to my photography, because one of my goals as an artist (and an activist) is to enable other people to follow in my footsteps, and join me in the kind of work I do.

I actually stitched this shot together from three different shots. Two for the figure, and one to better expose the window (I've talked about the need to do this before). For the figure, I had one shot where I really liked the way my face looked, and another that featured my cock perfectly. Another thing I've discussed in the past is the unique challenge of photographing an erection. Let me tell you, a good model could hold a pose for hours, but a tumescent penis is constantly changing. So I decided to stitch the two together. I used all of the tools at my disposal - from my admittedly modest toolbox - layer masks, bandage, clone stamp. But I think it turned out well!

P.S. If you have any question as to how much the impressiveness of that erection has been manipulated, here's the original for comparison. I made only minor modifications to the figure - stitching, not enhancement. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment