Friday, July 29, 2016

Pajama Day



I am very ambivalent about the results of this photoshoot. It's not bad. It's just not great. This is a very cute "pajama shirt" though, that I've had for several years (but rarely wear, because I like to sleep nude). I wish I had more opportunities to go on "pajama outings" (like brunch on Sundays, or standardized testing days at school). This is something that's stylish and comfy, that I could actually wear in public (unlike undies or nothing at all) if I had an excuse (I've even got fuzzy pink flip flops to go with it!), that doesn't feel like a regular daytime outfit because I'm not wearing any pants (or shorts). Although it's kind of ironic that it feels that way, because I have dresses that I wear that are shorter and cover even less of my body. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment