Monday, November 3, 2014

Another Miss



Given the season, I would guess that this was a Homecoming dress, but it has the same flamboyancy that is characteristic of prom dresses, and that's what's important. It's not the perfect prom dress for me, like that green one was, on account of its remarkable length (the girl that wore this dress must have worn six inch heels, because I'm pretty tall for a woman). But it is one that I would be delighted to wear. In the first case, it's a beautiful pink color, with sparkling embellishments. I like its shape, and even though I prefer a short skirt that shows off my sexy legs, the longer skirt of this dress does have something of a feeling of elegance to it, which is also fun.


Alas, I could not get the dress zipped up, so it was a lost cause. And too bad, too, because it was marked down to twenty-five bucks from over a hundred dollars! Always it seems to be the case that I can't get the dress zipped up. The length is workable, even the bust is reasonable (given my lack of proportion in that area), and it looks great on me! But without zipping it up, it's not even technically "on" me; I have to hold it up to keep it on. What is it with girls and their super tiny waists? It's not fair! Do women have smaller rib cages than men or something? Will I ever be able to find a prom dress that fits on me? Do they make prom dresses for "big-boned" women? I'm pretty disappointed.


I was also looking for something "Christmas-y". I thought this dress was real cute on me, but I had the same damn problem - I couldn't get it zipped up...

Guess I'm doomed to wear my birthday suit. At least it fits.

2 comments:

  1. Too bad the dresses didn't zip up for you. That's a shame.

    I especially like the first dress. As you say, it is elegant. I also like how it comes off your shoulder, because it exposes lots of bare skin and a very nice shape.

    Also, I hate to be predictable, but I have to say I think your birthday suit the best of the three. Your body is delightful, and your stiff cock always grabs my attention. I have to wonder about people walking around just outside the fitting room – if only they knew what could be seen on the other side of the door. And wouldn't it be nice if you could open the door, just as you are in photo 3, and walk out into the shop to look for some more dresses to try on. Sounds good to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does sound nice. It would sure be easier than having to get all dressed and undressed again. It'd be great if we lived in a society evolved enough to handle that, but as it is now, I fear people would take advantage of the situation to behave in an uncivilized manner. It's depressing, but I guess that's why we can't have nice things.

    ReplyDelete